Monday, May 26, 2008

FREE AT LAST!!!!

So I am finally free! My levels weren't quite high enough yesterday but since my doctors knew I wanted to go home so badly, they made me promise that I would get my blood work checked today and call in the results. Which I did and my levels are finally where they need to be. I am free! lol If you couldn't tell I'm a little happy to be home. My dad came down and brought me back to Ogden yesterday afternoon and then this evening he will take me back to my apartment. Unfortunatly, because of my surgery I am not allowed to drive for about 5 more weeks. I am just so happy to be home and able to get back to life. I hope everyone has a great day off even though it's raining. Thanks for all your prayers this week, they really helped me get through this.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Glad you are finally home--you are Wonder Woman!!!

Emily said...

Yeahh!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you because you're home :) Get better soon, chick!!

Somer Love said...

Yay!!! I am glad you busted out!

Xo