Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm not homeless anymore!!! :)

I'm finally connected to internet in my own home again! These last two weeks have been crazy. I've been bouncing from spare bed to spare bed finally being able to sleep in my own bed and own room on Thursday. :) I have just been trying to get everything unpacked all week, and as you probably figured out I just got my computer set up. :) It's nice to have my own space again.
Unfortunatly with being finally moved in I really only have my surgery to focus on now. If you didn't know, I am having a ICD placed on Monday. It basically is just a defibrillator that is implanted into my heart in case I kick into a fatal rhythm, which it will shock me out of. It is a fairly simple procedure but I will be in the hospital for almost a week. I am being admitted on Saturday which sucks because this weekend is going to be gorgeous! Well I better get to bed but I hope everyone has a great rest of the week. I will post again probably before I am admitted. :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey you,
I had heard that you were having surgery again! I hope you are feeling good and gearing up for Monday. Good luck and know I'll be thinking of you constantly!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.