Thursday, May 22, 2008

On the road to recovery!

So I did finally get my surgery on Tuesday. I didn't end up going in till amost 3pm though. Everything went really well. I got back to my room about 6ish? I think. I felt really good so I ate a little and decided to go for a walk...big mistake. The meds were still in my system and I walked a little too far so I ended up almost passing out. After I recovered from that I just slept the rest of the night. Yesterday was better. I am able to get up and back in bed by myself now, and nowI just have to wait for my med levels to be back to normal which hopefully will be tomorrow. Well sorry this is short but I'm only typing with one hand so I'm really tired. Hop everyone has a good day.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you're feeling good! Everyone needs a little tipsy-spell at some point in recovery I guess :) Happy day!