Hey all,
I hope everyone is enjoying their beautiful Father's Day weekend! I'm sorry I haven't posted in quite awhile. Everyday I've been feeling better and better. It took me about the full week after I was discharged to get my full energy back to normal so that I can work all week. Now I'm feeling basically back to normal. I really don't have any pain and my swelling and bruising is almost gone. The only thing now is waiting for the 6-8weeks to be up so that I can move my arm above my head. I'm really worried that my shoulder might freeze up because I can't move it the full range of motion. But I am doing limited range of motion every day. I've started to use weights to get my strangth back.
I've also started a new med to control my everyday arrhythmias. This will also help my blood pressure because without rhythm meds it seems to want to be boarderline high. So now I'm on a med that is really helping with my BP and rhythm.
Well I hope everyone is doing well. I have to catch trax now cuz I'm going home on frontrunner today to spend the weekend with my dad.
Happy Father's Day to all! Especially my dad! He's awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment