Monday, May 19, 2008
So much for surgery today..
So just to update you all about my wonderful day. I was told last night that the first case being done today might fall through which meant I might go in in the morning. If not I wouldn't go in till probably 4. Well they did do the first case but they ended up not finishing it till 5pm! So my doctor came in and said it would be really better if we could move mine to tomorrow since it was so late and they were all tired. So after not having anything to eat for 18 hours!..I was able to get a huge dinner! It tasted so good! I was actually getting really weak from not eating. So now the plan is for me to go in at noon tomorrow. I am my doc's first case but there is a simple case before me. So I will probably not be out till 4ish tomorrow afternoon. Also with this being pushed back it means I will be in here probably till Thursday at the earliest. Well I wanted to just give everyone a heads up on what's going on. I will post tomorrow if I'm up to it. Have a good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Blech! It's not like you were waiting for movie tickets for crying out loud! Sorry they bumped you--keep on posting so I know how you're doing. I don't know if I'll be able to come see you with the chitlins in tow...Good luck and I'm thinking of you!
Post a Comment