Friday, April 25, 2008

Moving!







So as you can see from all the pics I'm moving out today! I'm going to miss this place...kind of. :) My dad, sis, bro-in-law, and friend are all coming to help move all this stuff tonight. I really appreciate it because I don't know if I could do it by myself. My mom came yesterday and helped me clean and pack everything. She is the packing queen I think.
The problem with me moving today, however, is that I can't move into my new place for about 2 weeks! But I have to be out of here by the 30th so I will be living out of my suitcase for a few weeks. I can't wait till I can move into my new place and not be living in limbo.
Also since I have everything in boxes I won't have as much access to the internet as normal so I probably won't post for a few weeks. But I hope everyone has a great weekend! Yay for sun...and soon summer! (if we're lucky)

No comments: