Sunday, April 13, 2008
1 more week and I'm done!
So I officially only have one more paper to write for the semester! The problem is I only have a week to do it and I'm not exactly motivated to start it. So if anyone has any motivating words please send them my way. I just can't wait till April 23rd! I will be done with the semester and I won't have to think about it again for about 4 months! Well I guess one thing I can look forward to that's a little closer is I get to work transplant clinic tomorrow and see all my favorite heart kiddos. I love those kids they are so inspiring to me. Well I hope everyone has a good night. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know the feeling!! Seven more days to finish a really good paper and I haven't even started...argh!!! So when the semester and finals are done for both of us we are planning a girls night one night to celebrate! As for motivating words...I could use some myself! I guess here are a few.. ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS!! Thats a pretty good motivator I think. :) Love you.
Post a Comment