Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Inspired!!!

So I'm so excited! I have been thinking about an idea for my final paper. (I have to come up with my own developmental theory on child/human dev.) Anyway, I spoke with my professor because I thought I was way off base on my theory and she says it's great and I should go forward with it. So I have had a few brain storming sessions and I'm way excited to put everything down on paper once I'm finished with all my research. Now it's just a matter of beating the clock because I have exactly one week to finish it. But there's a light at the end of the tunnel! :) Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah!!! We are so cool that we have blogs, hehe. Thanks for coming the other night, way to much fun. Good luck with the paper. Just try to stay focused and take study/snack/dance like a crazy maniac for 10 minutes breaks! have a great day!!