I finished my paper!!! YEE HA :) I am so relieved to have it done. I've been working on it all weekend. Now the only thing I have to finish is my hand out for my presentation and I'm done with the semester! I'm so relieved. Except now I get to focus on getting my whole apartment packed up by this weekend so I can move. Now I can't wait till I'm finished moving into my new place so I don't have everything in boxes.
This weekend was a lot of fun however, (besides the hours I spent typing at a computer) I got to spend time with my family and see some of my best friends. I got to see my favorite neice. She is such a little diva already and she's not quite a year! I will have to put some pictures up one of these days.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and good luck with another work week. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello you cute girl! I was so excited to find your blog and see how you're doing. I miss you so much at work, but I'm glad to see you're doing well--you're awesome!
Post a Comment