Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Sis!!!

Ok so I know I've been seriously slacking on the blog front. I am really going to try to get better at that. Life has been pretty busy lately. I got back from my family cabin in MT last weekend. It was so amazing up there. I love it. All I did for about 2 weeks is sit in the sun or on the water and visited with my old friends that come up there with us every year. It was so relaxing! Also well I was up there I started to trust my arm a little more and started lifting with it more and more and now I feel completely back to normal with it! YAY!!!! I will try to post pics when I get them from my dad tomorrow.
Of course the bad thing about vacations as everyone knows is that when you get back you are completely un-motivated to go back to work...well that happened to me. :) I love my job don't get me wrong. But it was a very long and hard week and by the time I got home last night all I did was sit on my couch and sleep for awhile and then move to my bed and fall asleep again. But it felt really good to catch up on my sleep. :)
Well like it says in the title today is my sister's birthday!!! later tonight her and her husband are coming down and we'll all go out to celebrate. It should be a lot of fun. :)
Well I better get back to cleaning my apartment. It has gotten really messy this week and it's driving me crazy. :)
I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: