Hey everyone,
So I know I have been a slacker on the blog posting aspect. :) Sorry, life has been a little busy. As I mentioned in the title today offically kicks off my birthday week. :) My actual birthday isn't till Tuesday but I have come up to my dad's house for the weekend and tomorrow my sister, brother in law, and neice are coming out to celebrate a little early. It should be a lot of fun, and then I think I will keep the celebration going all week. :) I'm not sure what else to say other than I offically feel back to normal now. I have full range of motion and I'm getting strangth back in my arm. I have a doctor's appointment in about a week and a half and hopefully I will get full clearence to go back to exercising and get life back to normal. I will also find out how my heart is doing overall. Hopefully my aorta has stayed the same size and will continue to do so. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy the sun! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, crap! I have totally been slacking on catching up with you--Happy Bday on the 29th! Hope you didn't get in too much trouble! :)
Post a Comment