Monday, March 9, 2009

Yay!!! The blog continues!!

So I'm happy that some people still read my blog. Even if it's not a lot. Although I thought about it after I wrote that last post. I believe that I will continue writing this even if no one chooses to read it. I really think it is a good way to get my thoughts out and just keep track of my life.
So I had a happy realization today....I was preparing my class schedule for next Fall and I realized if I only take 12 credit hours next Fall I will only need 5 in the Spring to graduate! I wish I could push myself an get it all done in the Fall but I have one class that I have to take to graduate and it's only offered in the Spring. So I decided to not push myself and just enjoy my last two semesters!!! :) I can't believe I am finally so close to finishing!
I also have had a not so happy relization the past few weeks. As you all know I work in the Cardiology clinic at PCMC. Although I have always known that not every heart disease is fixable it doesn't make it any easier when we lose patients. I just want to ask for a prayer request for all the families that have lost loved ones, especially children, to heart disease. As well as to those families that are still struggling to have there child's heart disease fixed or become managable.
Well I better do some studying ;) 'night

No comments: