So yes I have to start this off like I seem to with a lot of my posts. :) I have been a total slacker ;) I really live a boring life so I don't feel like I have anything to post. Plus I'm not really sure if anyone really reads this anymore. So if you are one of the few people that still check up on me this way please leave a comment and let me know so I know I should keep this going.
So on to the AMAZING DAY :) I spent the day at the cardiology clinic but unfortunatly I wasn't getting paid :) I ended up being on the patient end of it. I had my regular check up. The day started off with a CT scan of my head and neck to make sure there weren't any dilations in my head since I have the dilation of my aorta and I it was thought I had one in my neck. It turns out that I don't have one in my neck and I don't have any in my head. :) My aorta is also the exact same as it has been for many years so it is considered stable. :)
After the CT I had labs which showed that my PT is high right now most likely because I was sick a few weeks ago and had to be on antibiotics and steriods so I will have to recheck that next week to make sure it is going back down to normal.
Next came the echo which shows that my function is great and my aortic, pulmonary, and tricusbid valves only have trace regurge/insufficency! This is fantastic considering I had the pulmonary and aortic replaced over 8 years ago! :)
After that I had my ECG and pacer check and both showed that my rhythm is stable and fairly normal. :) Over all it shows that my heart is doing really well and I don't have to go back for a year to see how my function is and I only have to check up on my rhythm in 6 months! :)
So as you can see from the numerous smiley faces it was a really good day! :-) I hope everyone is well out there! And remember to please let me know if you still check this blog so I will keep posting my new on it. :) 'night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I read!!! keep writing love Jen. That is a amazing day!! Meant to tell u congrats!! Ur Dad told me. :)
AWESOME!! So happy for u
Post a Comment