Tuesday, September 23, 2008
The vent is OUT!!!!
So I just got an update that Tanya got off the vent today! She is doing great! They also were able to take out all of her chest tubes today too! She is such an amazing girl! I know she will do great but as always she needs prayers to give her strength to keep up the great work. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Tiff,
Thanks for the comment on my blog, I am new to all of this. I just started my blog so I have a lot to learn. My family is all doing well, and we had a lot of fun this summer. I am glad you are doing well. I was not even sure how to post a comment to you. I just clicked on leave a comment, but this date is old. Today is Oct 4th. Are you still working at Primary's??
Thanks Tiff for your blog updats on me.. The prayers worked im busting out and going to continue to recover and we will be playing before you know it..
Tiff,
Good to hear from you. I seen your comment on my blog on October 25th. I still can't believe it has been a year since you have been gone from 2E. I hope all is going well at Primary's. Take Care Lisa
Post a Comment