Monday, September 15, 2008

URGENT!!! PRAYER REQUEST!!!

To anyone that happens to read this today. I am calling in a favor. One of my really good friends that has been on the transplant list for 241 days is in surgery right now getting her new lungs! So far things are going great. They started putting in the new lungs in a few hours ago so they should be almost finished but it's not possible to have too many prayers going around. If you have a second to breathe today I ask that you take that second to also say a prayer for her as she is undergoing this tremendous battle. Also please say a prayer for the donor family. I can not imagine the pain they are going through.I just wish I could thank them for giving her a second chance at a full life. I will keep everyone updated as I learn more.
God Bless
Tiff

No comments: